[Ambassadors] New Trojan Threatens Mac OS X, Linux Machines

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:26:06 UTC 2012

Really the only ways to get in are the following:

1) CVEs on the packages in the stable repo
2)  Vulnerabilities in software such as web browsers
3) Sniffing unecnrypted data
4) dictionary attacks
5) network scanning/port vulnerabilities
6) Pushing out fake updates with back doors.

Again, that was the god old days.

Dan