[Ambassadors] Peer review for SFD 2012 NYC presentation

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:54:53 UTC 2012

Just wanted to get a few more eyes on this - I cribbed it from a few
existing presentations, and there's some new content. Le me know if I
missed something or should have included something more (or less!).

This is not intended to be a complete talk, just a little 5-10 minute
thing is all that the organizers wanted (but I don't think that I can
get through all of this in 5-10 minutes, I'm sure they'll give me more
if I need it!)

http://jstanley.fedorapeople.org/sfd-nyc-2012.odp