[Ambassadors] Ambassador Sponsorship Candidates CleanUP today

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 18 09:09:08 UTC 2012

Hi there,

My heart is in Fedora and free software. I am just really busy right now
with a career transition in the myst of Ohio LinuxFest season. I am still
serious about proposing Fedora @ CES but I have negative cycles for the
next 3 weeks.

Sorry. This is a long way of saying this, but don't give up on me.

If a mentor wants to help me through the rest of the process in Ohio,
please, let us make it happen! I have a fas, wiki profile, Fedora planet
blog, hackergochi, and a strong understanding of the Fedora Foundations.
Please, help me become an official ambassador.

Thanks a bunch everyone

Beth Lynn Eicher
On Sep 18, 2012 1:58 AM, "Fedora Ambassador Membership Administration" <