[Ambassadors] My Fedora 'ambassadors' membership has been removed

Juan M. Rodriguez nushio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:04:41 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Buddhike Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org
> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Adrian Soliard <a.soliard at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I want to know what I have to do to be an ambassador, because I sent
> > emails to Tatica (tatica at fedoraproject.org) and Nushio
> > (nushio at fedoraproject.org) and I never received help (even, tatica
> > answered me with some question that I answer).
> > I really want to help with the Fedora Project, but I think it's
> > difficult if nobody help people to get involved with a motivation.
> > Even I read the emails from the ambassadors list, I wrote my opinions,
> > I contributed in whatever I could (Also, not being an official
> > ambassador)
> >

> > If anyone wants to be my mentor, will be welcome.
> > Thanks
> >

> Hello Adrian,
>
> I can see your motivation towards the project. That is good you
> respond to conversations in the mailing list. Please do keep it going.
>
> Most probably they are busy with their day to day life, but they will
> respond you and support you soon.
>
> Did you follow all the steps[1] correctly?
>
> See you soon !
>
> 1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_start
>
> --
> Regards,
> Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)
>
> Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera

Hey there,

This was actually my fault. Adrian did contact me, but I hadn't replied to
him. Coincidentally, today I cleaned up my inbox and deleted an awful lot
of emails. I'll be handling this case.

I'm sorry for my negligence, but I'll be a lot more active now.

Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos
Sitio: http://k3rnel.net