[Ambassadors] FYI, next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, September 22nd, 2012 at 04:00 UTC

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 21 14:49:27 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan
<tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> FYI, a friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, September
> 22nd, 2012 at 04:00 UTC

Hello

I regret to inform that I wont be able to participate this meeting,
but I ll read the logs, so nothing will be missed :)

There are some topics that needs attention, I ll send an email around
today night, so that you can take them at the Open Floor, looking
forward to read the comments and your idea.

Have a great fedora weekend !!!!

Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera