[Ambassadors] Grace Hopper 2012 Opensource Day

Leslie Hawthorn lh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 25 21:08:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Leslie Hawthorn <lh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello Susan,
>
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Susan Lauber
> <laubersm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Specifically to the Ladies of the group:
>>
>> Is anyone else attending the Grace Hopper Celebration in Baltimore the
>> first week in Oct?
>> I do see it in then event list but without an owner..
>
> I will be attending and have updated the wiki to show myself as event
> owner. I am late in creating the event page for GHC, but that is on my
> to do list for this weekend.

>From the better late than never files, I have finally completed the
events page for Grace Hopper Open Source Day:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper_2012

Susan, I look forward to meeting you at GHC. Please sign up for a
booth duty shift if you have interest. While it is not a Fedora
specific booth it is always have nice to have more Fedora folk talking
to people interested in FOSS.

Best,
LH