[Ambassadors] swag for emea - call for quotes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 08:09:34 UTC 2012

Am Samstag, den 29.09.2012, 08:03 +0200 schrieb Gerold Kassube:
> Hi Jiri,
>
> what a great idea! Everybody produces SWAG ....
> ... by his own ...
> ... payed by his own money ...
> ... and his own idea what ?!

Nope, here is how it works:
     1. You have an idea.
     2. You look for a vendor and have them give you a quote.
     3. With that quote, you file a ticket in the EMEA swag tracker.
     4. The regional community will decide whether or not to produce
        something.
     5. Depending on the amount of money it will have to be confirmed by
        FAmSCo.
     6. OSAS will pay the swag.

So what we want is people NOT just saying "I want a pink pony" BUT "I
know where to get pink ponies and they are 5 EUR each". :)

Kind regards,
Christoph