[Ambassadors] Introduction

Jonathan Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Mon Apr 29 14:02:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I've recently been approved as a member of the Fedora Ambassadors so
thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm Jon (jfarcher on FAS and jonar on IRC) and I'm a Linux Sys admin
from the North West of England.

I founded a Linux User Group for my local area just over 2 years ago,
and attend many UK wide Linux based events, have always had a fondness
for Fedora being a user since day 1 (and Red Hat before then) so decided
to join the 2 up and promote my favourite distro at my favourite events.

Happy to be on board and do my bit for Fedora and its community.

Cheers

Jon