[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting minutes 2013-08-14

Jiri Eischmann jeischma at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 21:39:51 UTC 2013

Hi,
we had another regular meeting of EMEA ambassadors. Because many of us were travelling from Flock, the attendance was rather small and the meeting short. Nevertheless, we managed to discuss several things. You can find more in the minutes:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-08-14/emea_ambassadors.2013-08-14-19.29.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-08-14/emea_ambassadors.2013-08-14-19.29.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-08-14/emea_ambassadors.2013-08-14-19.29.log.html

The next meeting will be on August 28th. Because I'll be on a vacation for the next two weeks, I'm looking for a volunteer who'd be willing to chair the next meeting.

Jiri