[Ambassadors] Presentation for display screen at events

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Thu Aug 15 20:13:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I was meaning to post this up ages ago, but for one reason or another
I've not been able to do so. Anyway, I attended an event a few weeks ago
where I had a stand to promote Fedora. As part of the stand I wanted to
have a screen displaying information about the Fedora project and also
Fedora 19. Using other presentations that were already available and
also general information from the Fedora project website I put together
an Impress presentation which was ideal for this exact scenario.

The presentation runs for quite a while, on a loop so just ran all day.

Also in the video is a 13 minute video from the Gnome project
demonstrating Gnome 3.8.

Hopefully it may be of use to someone, although you will need to modify
a few slides to remove my details etc.

You can find the file on my fedorapeople site:
http://jfarcher.fedorapeople.org/f19.odp

Cheers

Jon