[Ambassadors] Please add your events to Fedocal

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 01:12:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

A gentle reminder that we have a functioning fedocal instance. Please
add all your events to fedocal[1]. The marketing team is working on
integrating fedocal with fedora-magazine[2] so all events on fedocal
will be shown there too.

APAC folks (and everyone in general): Can we please make this step
mandatory, as part of the event guidelines?

Question: can any one add events to the fedocal events calendar, or does
famsco have to do this for them?

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/Events/
[2] http://fedoramagazine.org/calendar/
--