[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2013

Mailga mailga at fedoraonline.it
Sun Aug 25 20:00:40 UTC 2013

Hello Gerold,

as you know there's a ticket filed in the trac for the proposal [1].

I said that my preference is for Rheinfelden, but I will attend the FAD everywhere will be held.

Last year, in Rheinfelden, was an amazing experience and I would love to repeat it.

Count my presence.

See you soon.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/249

Gabriele Trombini