[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:57:18 UTC 2013

What if we work remotely and give the travel and accommodation budget to
respective countries to run local events?
I hope at least South Asian countries can get more than 1000USD (cost of
two person to travel and stay in Philippines).

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/