[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Aug 27 07:13:58 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Cool. Please consider this guidelines [1] to start planning it.

We were not able to organize FUDCon APAC this year so I hope we can take
this good chance to discuss and make the next annual plan much better.

This is also a good chance for teams who would like to bid for FUDCon APAC
2014 to lobby for their bid. If you want to do, you should prepare your
plan as good as possible before coming to this FAD.
If we can do that, this FAD would become both Ambassadors FAD and FUDCon
Planning FAD. Is that also good? Any ideas?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_organize_a_FAD

Kind regards,
Tuan