[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:28:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 14:13 +0700, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> If we can do that, this FAD would become both Ambassadors FAD and
> FUDCon
> Planning FAD. Is that also good? Any ideas?

Planning a good FUDCon should be one of our goals, yes.

We need to keep in mind that FADs are about _getting_work_done_. I'll
therefore like folks to put forward any tasks that they'd like to work
on, especially ones that would benefit from folks sitting together
physically.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,