[Ambassadors] Leaving of Fedora Project

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 22:26:24 UTC 2013

There is always a place for everybody in Fedora, so yours is kept for when
you decide to come back :)

Best regards,

2013/8/28 Álvaro Castillo <netsys at fedoraproject.org>

> Hello everybody!
>
> I have taken a decision to leaving of Fedora Project, for differents
> reasons. I save a good stories on bit time, but I don't agree some things
> of this project.
>
> I am pleased by have met Christoph Wickert because he helped from I
> started as ambassador of this project. And during all time I needed him
> including LinuxCon experience. He is a very good helpmate and I hope this
> project take care!
>
> I am pleased have met a Jiří Eischmann too by help some times, My mentor
> Neville A. Cross to partnership to approve my candidate to join on
> ambassador teams.
>
> I pleased by have worked with i18n team and freemedia team too, and
> everybody I have get to known on Fedora, and I had an opportunity to known
> on person such as Leslie Hawthorn and Giuseppe Palestra, very nice people.
>
> I hope a future come back if will be changes, Fedora never forget.
>
> Greetings!

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS
Laboratory for Technological Innovation in Healthcare (LAIS-HUOL)

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br

GNU/Linux User nro. #440985