[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 00:04:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 17:28 +0800, Danishka Navin wrote:
> Sounds good.

Hi,

Since the FAD is to be engineering rather than recruitment oriented,
it'll be helpful to sort of have a "state of union" that will help us
decide what tasks can be accomplished at the FAD. Keeping this in mind,
I request _ALL_ACTIVE_APAC_CONTRIBUTORS_ to please write one blog post
detailing what they've been doing at Fedora recently and post links to
the talk page[1]. From all the work that is going on, we can then choose
a subset that can be worked upon at the FAD.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:FAD_APAC_2013
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,