[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Aug 29 09:39:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Ankur,

I am not sure you really understood my ideas here.
The main goal of this FAD (in my mind) is to make APAC Ambassadors Annual
Plan for FY2014 like similar successful event(s) organized in EMEA recent
years [1].

I do not against other things you mentioned in your last message. But I
think other goals should be solved in another separated FAD.
They would be fine to solve in this FAD, but it's more difficult to
organize a FAD with more different goals.

Does it make sense?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2012

Kind regards,
Tuan