[Ambassadors] Ambassadors mentor‎‎

Mohamed Tayeh m.tayeh94 at live.com
Tue Dec 3 13:21:48 UTC 2013

Hello all
I want to join Fedora Ambassadors
i need mentor‎‎

my information
 Name : mohammed tayeh

 Time Zone / Country :  Gaza, Palestine , UTC/GMT +2 hours
 Basic skills and experiences
Linux basic
HTML, PHP basic
website admin with wordpress , vb , and other script
more other experiences

 Why you're joining
I want to help spread the Fedora and free software in my area
The definition of my friends and my colleagues at the university on Linux and Fedora
And other things that contribute to the dissemination of the Fedora community

 What you're looking to do (be specific)

I use Fedora to Convince people that Linux can do anything.
Helping any body wants to try Linux by giving him a Fedora Copy.
Help my colleagues at the university and introduce them to Linux and Fedora and free software.

 How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week)

4 hours per week

my wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mohamed94
Account Name: mohamed94