[Ambassadors] APAC meeting minutes 2013-12-07

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 06:31:17 UTC 2013

On 12/07/2013 12:46 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> There are some issues to discuss and vote, including some on APAC tickets [1]
> and some on FAmSCo ticket [2].
>
> See you all in the next APAC meeting on Saturday, Dec 14th, 2013.
>
> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/report/9
> [2] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/353

Hi tuanta and all APAC folks,

Pity we didn't make the meeting happen today. dramsey and I have got
relparty tickets to discuss, and we want to ask for an APAC meeting on
Dec 21st. Is it OK?

Besides, the relparty in Shanghai is planned to be held on next Sunday.
It will be late to discuss its ticket till next Saturday. So I would
like you guys can give feedback soon [3].

[3] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/100

Alick
Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow) user
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Alick