[Ambassadors] Informal meeting, 17 February 2013

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 11 15:15:51 UTC 2013

Dear ambassadors list,

I am incredibly delighted to announce an informal meeting about Fedora
Project at 17th of February 2013 in "Gran Hotel of Arrecife, Lanzarote".
On these informal meeting will talk about Fedora Project, What's Linux,
What's GNU, GPL licenses and more.

Language by default for talk its on Spanish, but he is delighted to talk on
English too. People opinions, howtos..et I will translate into English. so,
everyone can understand what saying Spanish people or English people.

More info about this event:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Informal_meeting_02172013

Greetings and are invited!

--