[Ambassadors] SCALE 11x is next weekend - are we ready?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 09:01:42 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

We were discussing SCALE planning in the FAmNA meeting on Tuesday
night - it's not entirely clear what things are in progress and what
is not at this point.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SCALE_11X_Event

* We have a bunch of people signed up to volunteer for a FAD, but I'm
not seeing anything planned for a FAD, or any record of us having a
FAD on the scale site where they list other co-located special events.

* The budget appears to have been approved -
https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/51 - do we know who is rooming
with who, etc. so we can figure out payment while there?

* Booth stuff. We recalled that Dan408 has the event box and banners
(and I recall that one of them is bent/broken, unless that's been
rectified) currently, but nobody knows if / how / when it's being
shipped to LA; Markdude isn't coming to scale after all (as he told us
during the meeting), I'm not sure if any of the other Bay Area folks
signed up are driving down and have planned to bring the event box.
Also: If swag needs to be brought along because the event box is
empty, that would be good to know. Dan: Do you know anything, or have
plans with someone?

* NB: Do you know anything about the media situation, ie: if there's
any way we can get a portion of it to SCALE? Or is it still mostly in
production?

See you guys soon,

-Robyn