[Ambassadors] Request for Additional Volunteers and Speakers for NELF - March 16 and 17, 2013 - Harvard University, Cambridge, MA

mario juliano grande balletta chanchito at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 27 02:47:56 UTC 2013

Hey Folks!

I need some additional volunteers (hopefully from the New England area
to miminize travel inconveniences) to help me with the
NELF.

This year we're at Harvard, and M.I.T will be there as well, we have
the entire Science center, and dedicated classrooms just for the
Fedora track!

I am planning to give some talks and I hear "ke4qqq" is already a
registered speaker as well.  During the meeting this week, it was
suggested I reach out to:

"jonmasters"
"mattdm"
"spot"
"mizmo"

Please, if you are in the area, and have free time during that
weekend, I would be eternally grateful fo your assistance and support!
Contact me on my cell phone....401.952.4748.

The tickets are setup, with links to the site.

Thanks again and hope you can join me at NELF!