[Ambassadors] FY2014 budget for Indian Ambassadors

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:02:13 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

In accordance with FAmSCo and the APAC meetings, we need to come up with
a budget draft for the coming year. I've made a template page here[1].
Please fill it up with whatever information you can, based on your
schedules this year and even from your previous years' participations
that you'd expect to make again this year (attending tech fests, foss
meets etc.)

There hasn't been talk of swag and media production yet. Since I'm not
in India, it'll be rather difficult for me to take this up. If any one's
interested in taking responsibility for swag/media production, you can
please add information regarding this to the table too. Please be wise
in your requirements. You are also expected to be a fedora ambassador to
receive any funding from these resources.

Other budgets that you can look at:[2][3]

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/India
[2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/Vietnam_Budget_FY2014
[3]