[Ambassadors] FY2014 budget for Indian Ambassadors

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:45:01 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Ankur, thank you for your e-mail.  :)

> In accordance with FAmSCo and the APAC meetings, we need to come up with a budget draft for the coming year. I've made a template page here[1].
> Please fill it up with whatever information you can, based on your schedules this year and even from your previous years' participations that you'd expect to make again this year (attending tech fests, foss meets etc.)

Excellent work!  :)

> There hasn't been talk of swag and media production yet. Since I'm not in India, it'll be rather difficult for me to take this up. If any one's interested in taking responsibility for swag/media production, you can please add information regarding this to the table too. Please be wise in your requirements. You are also expected to be a fedora ambassador to receive any funding from these resources.
> Other budgets that you can look at:[2][3]
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/India
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/Vietnam_Budget_FY2014
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Budget/Philippines_Budget_Plan_2013

I strongly agree with Ankur's recommendations and I invite all to participate, accordingly.  :)
* The most important thing that I may add from my knowledge base is, at this time our "deadline" is January 11th, 2013.  :)

* Repeat, at this time our "deadline" is January 11th, 2013.  :)
Sending positive Fedora energy to all of your computers now.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status
=