[Ambassadors] APAC FY2014 Budget Meeting on Saturday, January 12th, 2013 at 04:00 UTC

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:33:07 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)
Arifiauo, thank you for your e-mail.   :)

>> See the following URL [1] to check and verify your own timing based on your location.>> For any proposed changes to the agenda [2], then please update.> Hi David, can we discuss about release party ticket?
Good question, of course.  :)

Please put your idea into the agenda and let us nail down the APAC FY2014 Budget and I will make time to address, the Release Party Ticket.  These things are for budget, so, "One stone; two birds."  :D
Sending positive Fedora energy to all your computers now.  :v)
Please have a Great Fedora day and evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=