[Ambassadors] Fedora Cycling Jersey 'preorder': are you interested in having one?

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 11 18:04:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
I once ordered an individual jersey [1][2] that I use for running races to
promote Fedora the healthy way. Being so small the item count in the order
the price was prohibited so I chose to buy a suitable (dry fit) shirt in
sports store and took it to a t-shirt printing shop and have a desing
printed and iron transfered.

This could work for those who live in other regions where shipping costs
are expensive or simply if you don't ride bikes but practice some other
sport.

Anyway, I can't wait for the design the very talented guys at artwork team
are going to come up with and I may consider getting one of those jerseys.

~alex

[1] http://aacosta.fedorapeople.org/runFedora.png
[2] http://aacosta.fedorapeople.org/irunfedora3.png