[Ambassadors] Call for tester/feedback on fedocal

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sat Jan 12 08:39:07 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-01-12 at 04:58 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-01-12 at 03:07 +0700, Arif Tri Waluyo wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon
> >         What should be added?
>
> This should be nice for event tracking too.  All calendar stuff should
> have an entry but can be filtered out using 'keywords' or 'tag'.  So if
> the application is generic, it is useful to everyone.  So say, an
> ambassador wants to see EMEA meetings ... he/she can select two tags,
> "meetings" and "EMEA".  Something like that.  Summary: a tagging feature
> will be nice.

Hm, so tags and possibility to add a region to a meeting (not only for
events). Tags is/was not planned yet, region for the meetings is a
simple settings when creating the agenda.

Would you mind to open a ticket for the tags ?

> >         What simply doesn't work?
>
> I haven't found one yet
>
> >  Yes, I love it. If we could add a search feature based on the date,
> > then this will be more useful :)

You mean https://fedorahosted.org/fedocal/ticket/24 right ?

Thanks for the feedbacks!!

Pierre