[Ambassadors] Media download errors

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 16 14:24:51 UTC 2013

2013/1/16 Andrew Ward <award1 at kgldcable.com>

> All,
> I have noticed that the 386 install DVD is only 375MB from the link on
> the website.
> I also have encountered page errors and no downloads from both 386 and
> 64 bit downloads. Is there an issue or the site just too busy.
>
> v/r
> Andrew Ward
> award3535

Hi Andrew,
32bit install DVD is 4.4 GB and there are actually no issues with it.
Perhaps the mirror you downloaded it from is just too busy for a direct
download, you can try to download the ISO file from the torrent server [1].
If you notice page errors please send the link(s) to the websites ML I
copied in here.

[1] - http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/Fedora-18-i386-DVD.torrent

--
Robert Mayr