[Ambassadors] FYI, next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, January 19th, 2013 at 04:00 UTC‏‏!!! :D‏

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jan 17 01:21:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi David et all,

I can not attend this meeting since we will organize of Fedora 18 release
party and VFOSSA 2012 Report at the same time. I will try to find a time,
if any, during the events to login to IRC channel with you, but not sure.

I will also add some ideas and issues to trac and wiki to discuss in the
meeting and surely read the full logs later.

Kind regards,
Tuan