[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassadors special budget IRC meeting: Logs

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Jan 18 17:12:05 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Dear my fellow ambassadors,

I aggregated all budget plans you proposed per each APAC country into the
APAC FY2014 budget plan.

Everyone, especially ones submitted proposals and in APAC, please double
check this draft [1] to see if something missed.

@Buddhike: could you please add budgets for swag, media and shipping into.

Hope we will have the final budget plan for FY2014 soon.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tuanta/APAC_FY2014_Budget_Draft

Kind regards,
Tuan