[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassadors special budget IRC meeting: Logs

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Jan 19 03:40:02 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi mak,

As FOSSier, you should not wait for anyone if you can do a thing.

The original deadline was over and the new deadline is today. It's highly
appreciated if you can have a rough estimation today.
Note that It would be more difficult to consider for money support for
non-scheduled requests.

Hope we can support Bangladesh as well as the whole APAC community.

Kind regards,
Tuan