[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Media, swag and events: small update please?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:44:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Well, the process has changed quite a lot. Now, we're doing budgets for
> the whole fiscal year that go to the FPL who approves them. That means
> all significant expenses have to be planned prior the fiscal year. I'm
> not saying that it will be impossible to get funding for something that
> is not the budget, but it will be more difficult because it's money we
> haven't asked for.

I guess that 'significant' means 'larger events'? What about release
parties and other minor happenings?
If they also need to be budgeted in advance maybe we can think about
reserving a sum for the whole category so we don't miss the chance to
run them because of budget issues.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com