[Ambassadors] Logs: APAC meeting January 19, 2013

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:16:03 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Ankur, thank you for posting the logs to the mailing list.  :)

> Action Items
> ------------
> * APAC review and comment on trac ticket #59:
>   https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/59
> * APAC review and comment on fudcon plan via email to FranciscoD :
>   http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fudcon_plan/FUDCon%20organization%20plan.html

APAC'ers, please take the time to review the above two actions and comment accordingly.  :)

I have reviewed the APAC trac ticket #59 at [1] and I have commented accordingly.  APAC'ers, I ask that you do the same as well.  :)

Also, upon reviewing the FUDCon Plan for APAC at [2], I like the layout and thoughts and think that the end time-frames for this work in progress be in the game plan for the FUDCon APAC Teams.  :v)
Above referenced URLs:

[1] - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/59
[2] - http://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fudcon_plan/FUDCon%20organization%20plan.html
APAC'ers, I look forward to your attendance to this Saturday's meeting.  :)

Sending positive Fedora energy to your computers now.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=