[Ambassadors] Please spread the word on Fedora 19

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:32:48 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-03 at 14:53 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Please forward the release announcements to your local Linux user
> group
> mailing lists. Please do also share the announcements on your social
> networking websites. (if you haven't already ;)).

The Fedora 19 press archive is up. I've posted quite a few links on to
it already:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_press_archive#Index

Feel free to read these and check for any inaccuracies which need to be
pointed out. Also, share them to whatever channels you want :)

If you run into other news that isn't on the list, please add it to the
archive and mail the marketing mailing list:

* Use [In the news] in the subject tagline
* Provide a link to the news post
* Provide a short summary, generally the introductory paragraph of the
post is enough itself.

Please check the archive for examples:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2013-July/thread.html

--