[Ambassadors] Brief Report on Poster Competition

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:44:20 UTC 2013

I do not appreciate reading things like:

*India is a backward country in which majority of the people are illiterate
and most of those who are literate have no sex education. Most of the
people are brain-washed by the decadent patriarchy that has merged itself
with cultural, religious and business practices at the cost of basic human
values. Even the country's laws are sub-human in nature.*

The first sentence alone has three negatives opinions about India.
The rest is just angry ranting.

Fedora project should focus on positive statements!

Here is how I would rewrite the first sentence:
"India is a large country where many people are illiterate, and have little
or no sex education."

I would recommend citing reputable new agencies or a peer-reviewed paper
with statistics backing up the so-called facts about literacy and sex
education.

Honestly the 2nd and 3rd sentence should be dropped, as they resemble
ranting angry opinion.

You can do better!

-Jon Disnard
fas: parasense