[Ambassadors] [FAmSCo] Make Mentors Sponsors?

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Jul 9 11:12:21 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I see a lot of reasons to change/improve the current process this way.
Although I am not so familiar as both of you on this process, I see these
reasons are more than enough to make the change.

I have no ideas at this moment but there may someone against these point,
and it would be nice to see his/her points.

Despite of this, as a new appointed FAmA administrator, I see that position
is still necessary in the whole process (lets discuss that in another topic)
so I would be happy to continue my job.

Kind regards,
Tuan