[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA Ambassadors meeting 2013-07-31

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 17:08:04 UTC 2013

Hi,
we're going to have another EMEA ambassadors meeting tomorrow.
Please read the agenda and add a topic if you'd like to discuss it:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2013-07-31

Because I'm now very busy organizing GUADEC 2013 and tomorrow in the
evening we'll hold a welcoming party and be in the final stages of
preparation, I'm not sure if I'll be able to chair the meeting. I would
really appreciate if there was a volunteer to chair the meeting in case
I don't show up.

Jiri