[Ambassadors] Branding for generic fedora events

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 05:16:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I recently realized that the name Fedora Activity Day branding is now
limited to get-things-done kind of events and now requires a different
budget process for approval to use the name.

I used to use the FAD name for generic events which I simply organize
various/random activities (talks, social gathering, workshop, games,
whatever-suitable-for-the-topic), and with the new rule for FAD name,
i don't think its suitable anymore for me to use that name.

would be great if we can have an umbrella branding for generic
Fedora/FOSS events, for both identity and marketing purpose.

just my 2cents ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331