[Ambassadors] Fwd: Blue Fedora

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 21:05:35 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Marcel Ribeiro Dantas
<ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/6/21 Alejandro PĂ©rez <aeperezt at hotmail.com>
>>
>> Personally the Blue Polo is more than enough, but seems to me this a
>> recurrent matter it should be send to Board so they can decide and
>> probably add it to the wiki so it is clear for all new ambassadors.
>
> I agree with you Alejandro.
>
> The first version of the Ambassadors' Code of Conduct (2008) had this note
> about hats. The current one *does not*. I wonder why it disappeared. Maybe
> the Board should decide on this matter and bring back [or not] the note to
> make it clear for every new ambassador.

Because someone edited the wiki and deleted it. Pretty much anyone can
edit the ambassador wiki pages. It doesn't mean anything changed.
Would it make things better if I just went and put it back on the
wiki?

I'd rather it not go to the Board but if you really think this is that
important open a ticket here

https://fedorahosted.org/board/

or raise the question on one of the Board's mailing lists.

John