[Ambassadors] [brasil-marketing] Fedora Latam Ambassadors - meeting logs

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Thu Jun 27 12:17:38 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

Marcel, who said there is trademark infringement? The image representing the
Fedora community in Brazil is a derivation of the original logo, the logo of
the project is the addition of the word "fedora" + representative drawing(f)
. When I created this identity, I was careful not to violate the guidelines
[1] I already knew because of participation in desing team.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

Chees!

Jayme Ayres

Jayme Ayres