[Ambassadors] (no subject)

jiannis bonatakis jbonatakis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:21:39 UTC 2013

Hello everybody. <this is my first contact with the maillist and I want to
introduce my self. My name is Jiannis Bonatakis from Greece/UTC +2. I have
knowledge of OO programming, bash scripting and I use fedora for ten years.
I am joining the ambassadors to help and contribute into the community that
i love. More specific I am interesting to give support to other new users,
i would like to be involved in packaging process and testing as well.
Finally I do translations for the greek translation team.  The time i can
give for all these is dependent from my work. I dont have a stable schedule
so I can be sure for 6 or 7 hours for now.

--

gpg fingerprint: B380 AD6B B1AF CB3D 77CD  20EC A990 A950 C569 E2D4
https://www.drivehq.com/Dropbox/Dropbox.aspx?dropBoxID=69382487