[Ambassadors] Fedora 18 Release Party Naples - Italy

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 10 10:22:00 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
we recently had an awesome Fedora 18 Release Party in Napoli (Naples) at
the University "Federico II". The participation was above expectations and
after swag exchange we have filled a classroom with nearly 90 people.
We also wrote down a small contest, a bash script with some errors, to
award people with the appreciated baseball caps and Fedora cups. The talk
was very interesting and the following coffee break led to a pleasant and
interesting discussion.

See the full report at
http://morefedora.blogspot.it/2013/03/fedora-18-release-party-naples.html
More pics are here:
http://www.nalug.net/gallery/Fedora18_Release_Party%40Unina

Many thanks to the event owner Francesco Daria (tradis) for the perfect
organisation and to Giuseppe Delvecchio (virus) for his great talk.

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)