[Ambassadors] [Fwd: 10th Linux Session :: Invitation to Conference]

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:09:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

Jiri, Wroclaw is Silesia so people who lives close are you and your colleagues
in Brno. Its around 50km shorter, 290km for me is 340. With train its for
me around 5hrs and price is around 50 EURO (right now) so makes a 100 EURO +
accomodation. So if you have no time I can do it. But there are some points.

So lets talk about that tomorrow in the meeting

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)