[Ambassadors] T-shirt for each F19 release party organizer

John T. Rose rose at iastate.edu
Fri May 3 17:28:44 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:13 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> in FAmSCo, we've been discussing how to appreciate people who organize
> release parties. In the past, we always picked the best parties and gave
> their organizers some budget for a nice dinner. But picking just a few
> parties was not IMHO very fortunate because all organizers deserve some
> "thank you" gift.
> This time, we'd like to try something new. One of the ideas is to give
> every release party event owner a special Fedora 19 T-shirt.

I would rather see the ambassadors do something to thank people for
contributing that everyone who contributes to Fedora is eligible for.
Why should ambassadors get t-shirts when packagers and doc writers and
on and on don't?

We have some access to funding. Let's spend some of that to thank
people for helping Fedora but not limit it to ambassadors.

John