[Ambassadors] Fedora Calendar for ambassadors

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed May 8 09:09:03 UTC 2013

Am Mittwoch, den 08.05.2013, 12:21 +0400 schrieb Inna Kabanova:
> Hi all!
>
> Fedora Infrastructure announced the Fedora Calendar few days ago.

Hi Inna,

thanks for letting us know. This is awesome!

>  And the first idea, which I have looking at the fedocal, is separate
> calendar for ambassador's events. I think it will be very useful!

Yes, we have been waiting got a replacement for the events wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events for quite a while.

> Fedocal documentation says that only administrators can add new
> calendars [1], and then every FAS user can create events in it [2].
> Meetings can be tagged by region, so everybody can check out only the
> meetings within his region.
>
> So is anybody working on that? Who can administrate our calendar?

I have created a request for a calendar at

The idea is that members of FAmSCo will serve as administrators, but of
cause all members will be able to add events.

Kind regards,
Christoph