[Ambassadors] Latam Meeting Log / Registros de la reunion de embajadores de Latam 2013-05-08

Mark Terranova Markdude at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 10 03:57:46 UTC 2013

Inode is of course correct. Apply for it - at worst you will have some
practice for when it is approved. As far as not having local event,
starting something yourself is an option. I started by going to coffeeshop
and hanging a flier up. Even if you are in a small town, there are a few
people you can find. If you don't have your geeks- make some. Feel free to
email me for ideas. Or maybe we can talk in person at Flock (assuming I get
approved :D

-Mark