[Ambassadors] Fedora's participation in Open Weekends, Chennai

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed May 22 12:41:22 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 16:41 +0530, Jai Pradeesh wrote:
> I had started with the slides for the session and also planning for a
> Fedora Installation Booth over there. It would be great if any of you
> send me some slides on Fedora 19. Your ideas and suggestion are also
> welcome.

Hi Jai,

There are some slides here[1], but I doubt they are related to Fedora 19
specifically. The talking points for Fedora 19 are here[2], which should
provide information that you can use in your presentation.

If you plan to host a booth and need some swag etc. for it, please
create an event page based on this template[3] on the wiki and file a
ticket at the apac trac[5]. There's a page describing the event hosting
process here[4]. It doesn't look up to date, but will still provide you
some sort of a reference.

By the way, are you an ambassador yet? I can't find your user page on
the wiki :/

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_talking_points
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Event_Wiki_Template