[Ambassadors] Fedora-Women Plans

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 28 08:45:28 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 10:33 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get tired of this why you don't discuss this on the fedora-woman mailing
> list?

Maybe because as A. Mani mentioned, the Fedora-Women initiative seems to
be dead? (Note: I don't know about it, I am basing this on her earlier
email)

As such, discussing on a dead list will probably not be the best way to
revive it, compared to discussing it on the "next best" active list.

And because the discussion is related to the promotion of Fedora to
women both as users and contributors, the Ambassadors list certainly
seems like the next best list.

A. Mani, please go on discussing here the issues you see with regards to
encouraging women to participate in Fedora, and the work you do to
improve the situation.

I, for one, find it very à propos for this list.

--
Mathieu