[Ambassadors] Fedora-Women Plans

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 28 13:28:29 UTC 2013

2.- Because spread into women is also considered an ambassador task?

I think this kind of answers is the first motive why most of the people
doesn't even dare to raise a topic. We should stat considering be a bit
more polite with those people that can bring arguments interesting enough
to make a change for better.

Mani; I'm up to have a following discussion over IRC (and I'm sure
FranciscoD will be there), irc is #fedora-women at freenode, catch me at
anytime.

See ya

2013/5/28 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr>

> On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 16:45 +0800, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> > On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 10:33 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I get tired of this why you don't discuss this on the fedora-woman
> mailing
> > > list?
> >
> > Maybe because as A. Mani mentioned, the Fedora-Women initiative seems to
> > be dead? (Note: I don't know about it, I am basing this on her earlier
> > email)
> >
> > As such, discussing on a dead list will probably not be the best way to
> > revive it, compared to discussing it on the "next best" active list.
> >
> > And because the discussion is related to the promotion of Fedora to
> > women both as users and contributors, the Ambassadors list certainly
> > seems like the next best list.
> >
> > A. Mani, please go on discussing here the issues you see with regards to
> > encouraging women to participate in Fedora, and the work you do to
> > improve the situation.
> >
> > I, for one, find it very à propos for this list.
>
> Make that two.
>
> Pierre

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56